[bioontology-support] config for my own PURL server

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 11 10:15:36 PDT 2013

Jonathan,

We use the OBO Foundry id policy to generate URIs for the full id. This is handled in code so there is no configuration option that would allow you to override the method used to generate the id, it would require changing the code itself by hardcoding your ontology id (or change the method used for all ontologies).

Future versions of the appliance may work better with OBO ontologies where proper idspace mappings exist, though I don't think we've done any extensive testing in this area.

Paul