[bioontology-support] Trying to execute the Test page for Annotator REST Services (on Spring/Hibernate platform)...

Al Shapiro als371 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 16:12:19 PDT 2013

Hi There,

I am trying to execute the Test page for Annotator REST Services (on Spring/Hibernate platform)...

I have successfully registered, and I have obtained my API key as instructed, and I have pasted the key given to me into the API Key form, and when I Click on theAnnotate button , I get then following error page:

<errorStatus>
<accessedResource>/obs/annotator</accessedResource>
<accessDate>2013-10-13 16:04:26.242 PDT</accessDate>
<shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage>
<longMessage>
Invalid credentials supplied: apiKey = a37aab21-01df-45b7-8e1b-8ce56cc36da1. Please visit http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account to get your API key.
</longMessage>
<errorCode>403</errorCode>
</errorStatus>

Is this Test page for Annotator REST Services still functioning?

Please let me know what I have to do to use this Test page, if indeed it is still functioning?

We are developing a very interesting Semantic Based Recommendation system for biological software...

My logon Id is g6gals371...

Thank you,

Al Shapiro