[bioontology-support] Usage of BioPortal 4.0 via SPARQL

Erik Fäßler erik.faessler at uni-jena.de
Mon Oct 14 08:59:19 PDT 2013

Hi all,

is it still possible to access the ontology data of BioPortal via some SPARQL endpoint in BioPortal 4.0 that will not be deprecated? While the old SPARQL endpoint still exists, a smaller number of total ontologies is reported there than is reported via the new API.
Can I still issue SPARQL requests now and in the future? If so, which endpoint would I use?

Best,

	Erik