[bioontology-support] Annotator parameters and documentation

Trish Whetzel whetzel at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 14 10:53:55 PDT 2013

With the new API release, does the Annotator still use a default list of stop words? I didn't notice these documented here: http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#nav_annotator  However, for the previous API version a default list of stop words could be included and these were accessed with the call: http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/stopwords?apikey=<APIKey>

Also, the BioPortal Annotator Web page returns results from term mappings without selecting a mapping parameter. What is the source of the mappings the Annotator Web service is using when called from the BioPortal Annotator Web page? I didn't see information on the mappings here: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/help?pop=true#Annotator_Tab and links from here to the "REST API documentation" point to documentation for the previous API.

Thanks for the help,
Trish

DKnet Project Lead
Ph: (858) 255-0478