[bioontology-support] Usage of BioPortal 4.0 via SPARQL

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:36:28 PDT 2013

Erik,

There will be such a mechanism but it is not there yet. Note that the
current public endpoint was a prototype. The triple store structure
actually used in the current release is quite a bit different. Our goal is
to have this publically available by the end of the year (probably
sooner). Until then the current public endpoint is all we have.

Ray