[bioontology-support] BioPortal API Issues

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:43:16 PDT 2013

James,

The old API should still work. The most recent version of EFO in the old
system is version 2.39.1, the same is in production. Autocomplete should
work on this version. When I do autocomplete either in the old ui (still
available but hidden) or in the old widgets it seems to work. Can you give
me an example of an autocomplete term that doesn't work?

Ray