[bioontology-support] BioPortal API Issues

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 01:50:54 PDT 2013

Hi Ray,

Seems to be sort of working now but not entirely correctly.
If you type in liver into the search box here http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/
you see double for each suggestion (two liver classes, two liver
disease, etc). These are same class (liver both are Uberon_0002107).
I'll rebuild thing this side and see if it improves.

Cheers,

James