[bioontology-support] Resources with "no classes" [was Re: update to OBO Foundry list of resources]

Melanie Courtot mcourtot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:12:54 PDT 2013

Thanks Ray!
When I look at the metrics on the http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies?filter=OBO_Foundry page, I see however that most of those classes show 0 classes. For example for PR, the Protein Ontology. Upon checking the details of PR, I see that at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PR?p=classes it does show multiple classes (as it should)

Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks,
Melanie