[bioontology-support] automatic download of an ontology

Tutaj, Marek mtutaj at mcw.edu
Mon Oct 21 11:09:39 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am wondering how can I download the latest submission of an ontology? (I need that as part of our pipeline).

Using old API, the solution was very elegant: http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/download/1659?apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff  But this URL is obsolete, according to the latest news.

Is there a way to download the ontology file, latest submission, by using BioPortal 4.0 services?

Thank you,
Marek

Marek Tutaj
Programmer/Analyst