[bioontology-support] NCBITaxon classes failing to load and a feature request

Hanna Kalinowska hanna.kalinowska at macmillan.com
Fri Oct 25 06:13:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm a developer implementing the new API in our application. It's going
fairly well but I've hit a couple of issues.

First of all, the NCBITaxon classes call throws an Internal Server Error.
The URL I'm using is
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCBITAXON/classes. Could someone have
a look at that please? This is the only ontology I've noticed so far that
doesn't load.

Another question is more of a feature request - are there any plans to
support a "per_page" parameter in the /ontologies/:acronym/classes call? It
would also be useful to have the total number of classes available in that
call as right now it's impossible to determine without making another call
to /metrics. Are there any plans to include that?

Thanks,
Hanna