[bioontology-support] API key

Jun Wan wan at genomequest.com
Fri Oct 25 13:51:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

Two questions:

1. I just applied for an API Key, and then tried to use the "Test page for
Annotator REST Services" (http://rest.bioontology.org/test_oba.html). But
it keeps giving me the error message "Invalid credentials supplied", I am
sure my key is correct. Do I need to wait for some period of time for the
key to become valid ?

2. Is there a downloadable package for installing the annotator on local
servers ?

Thanks!

Jun Wan
GenomeQuest, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify GenomeQuest immediately by
replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at genomequest.com
and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or
disclosing their contents. Thank you.