[bioontology-support] [Biomodels-net-support] bioportal/identifiers.org mapping

Camille Laibe laibe at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 02:56:56 PDT 2013

Dear Maxwell,

Unfortunately, there is currently no code or web services which would
directly provide the mapping you are looking for.
However, this is one of the new features we are working on: provide a
way to convert between different URI schemes (such as BioPortal and
Identifiers.org URIs). I expect this to be released early next year.
In the meantime, you can use the XML or RDF export of the Registry [1]
to extract this mapping.

Hope this helps.

[1] http://www.ebi.ac.uk/miriam/main/export/

--