[bioontology-support] API key

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:26:36 PDT 2013

Xin’s previous email in regards to 1) is correct. The page at http://rest.bioontology.org/test_oba.html is now deprecated and will not pick up newly registered users. Please see the documentation at http://data.bioontology.org/documentation.

As for 2), there is a Virtual Appliance available for download that contains a working environment for all of NCBO’s software products. We are in the process of updating the Appliance to contain our new code base and I would highly recommend waiting for this process to be complete before downloading the Appliance, as the new release is a complete re-write.

Paul