[bioontology-support] NCBITaxon classes failing to load and a feature request

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:21:24 PDT 2013

Hanna,

Can you give me an idea of the information you will need from NCBI? I’d like to help you optimize the traversal if it is indeed what you need.

In terms of timing, we’re currently planning a release for later this week. The fix may end up in that release but it’s not one of our high priority items.

Paul