[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fviti

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Sep 2 05:09:45 PDT 2013

Name: fviti

Email: federica.viti at itb.cnr.it

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/50516

Comment:
Dear BioPortal curators,
in August I submitted a new ontology (Bone and Cartilage Tissue Engineering Ontology), that is going to be published in BMC Bioinformatics.
In the ontology page I noted that the voice 'parsing errors' appears in the version field. Is there something that I can modify to avoid the error?
Moreover, metrics haven't been calculated yet: is this an automatic process potentially interrupted by errors in my code (in that case suggest me what I can modify to fix it) or it is a manual step? In this case, should I do calculate metrics or you calculate for me?
Thank you very much!!!
Kind regards,
Federica Viti