[bioontology-support] BioPortal: BAO 2.0 (Ontology ID 1533)

Chung, Caty c.chung at med.miami.edu
Tue Sep 3 12:22:43 PDT 2013

Ray,

BAO2.0 should have public viewing, but we want to add the License Information text:  "This ontology is made available under the Creative Commons Attribution License Version 3".

Under Edit Metadata for BioAssay Ontology (version 2.0), the ONTOLOGY VIEWING RESTRICTIONS is public.  If I change it to Licensed, I can add the text but the visibility is Licensed.  To view the Ontology users need to login.  We want BAO's visibility to be public and add the license information text, similar to other Ontologies (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1352; http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1353).

Best regards,

Caty