[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from dhombres

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 3 14:56:48 PDT 2013

This ontology is marked as "Summary Only". These means that we do not try
to load the terms and the hierarchy is not available for browsing.

We have recently been asked to remove the Orphanet ontology from BioPortal
and we have done so (it is now also marked as "Summary Only"). It seems
unlikely that this ontology, which seems to be based on Orphanet should be
there either.

Ray