[bioontology-support] Visibility "Summary Only"

Ferdinand Dhombres ferdinand.dhombres at inserm.fr
Sat Sep 7 05:26:47 PDT 2013

Dear Support,

My ontology (HRDO) cannot be seen and the metrics are not displayed.

I've given an URL for upload, but nothing happened.

One week afer, I've tried with uploading the file, with sucess, but a message told me that "Users can now see your ontology in our ontology list but they cannot explore or search it. To enable exploring and searching, please upload a full version of your ontology."
The uploaded file was a full version : a .owl file, with RDF/XML syntax, which is readable with protégé...

Can you tell me how to change the "visibility" status of HRDO ?

Best regards,

F. Dhombres

Ferdinand Dhombres, MD

UPMC - Université Pierre et Marie Curie

APHP - Hôpital Armand Trousseau, Service de gynécologie obstétrique
Unité de diagnostic prénatal et CPDP de l'Est Parisien
26, rue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75012 Paris, France
Secrétariat : +33 (0)1 44 73 52 28
Fax : +33 (0)1 44 73 52 22
Ligne directe : +33 (0)1 44 73 51 17
DECT : +33 (0)1 71 73 86 50
ferdinand.dhombres at trs.aphp.fr

INSERM - UMR_S 872, EQ.20, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers
15 rue de l'école de médecine, 75006 Paris, France
Tel (site Cordeliers) : +33 (0)1 42 34 69 83
Tel (site Broussais) : +33 (0)1 56 53 81 43
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 10 92 01
ferdinand.dhombres at inserm.fr

URL
http://www.dhombres.fr

Before printing,
think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility!