[bioontology-support] Related Synonyms

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 11 16:57:58 PDT 2013

Maxwell,

Sorry but this isn't possible in the production BioPortal. The annotator
specifically uses preferred name and synonyms for annotation. You can
probably hack a VM version on your own hardware to do this. There is a
process that populates the dictionary used for annotation. Currently this
process pulls out only the name and synonyms. You could hack the code to
pull out values from other properties.

Ray