[bioontology-support] [bioportal-announce] Hold on new an updated ontologies in BioPortal

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:06:04 PDT 2013

NCBO BioPortal Users,

We are replacing the backend of BioPortal with an RDF Triple-store based
system. To facilitate this conversion, we will disable ontology
submissions and updates starting tomorrow, September 17, 2013. We expect
that submissions and updates will be enabled again by the end of next week
(September 27). We apologize for any inconvenience that this process will
cause.

The BioPortal Team