[bioontology-support] Linked Data access to the ontologies

Matthias Palmér matthias at metasolutions.se
Tue Sep 17 01:05:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am working with the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
(Socialstyrelsen http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/english) to create linked
data for some of their data, initially their guidelines and recommendations
in insurance matters.
In this work I would really like to reference various ontology instances,
for example Snomed CT.
And hence, I am looking for suitable stable identifiers and found you. :-)

Question: Do you aim to be such a stable reference for SnomedCT and other
ontologies to be used in linked data expressions? From the information on
the webpage this seems to be the case.

Greetings,
Matthias Palmér
http://metasolutions.se