[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Arturo Devesa

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 18 17:09:04 PDT 2013

Arturo,

I spoke to Manuel about your question and he provided additional insight.
I believe that what you are asking is which ontologies cover the domains:

Diseases and their Symptoms
Diseases and their Treatments
Diseases and their associated Body Parts
etc.

Unfortunately we are not the experts in this area. Perhaps someone else on
the mailing list can either answer some of these questions or point you
toward folks who can better answer your questions.

Ray