[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image request

Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:40:10 PDT 2013

 Dear Sirs:

Following the bioontology web instructions, I send you this email
requesting access to the NCBO Virtual Appliance image with a
 pre-configured version of  open source NCBO software. I'm interested in
the image for research purposes. I wish to receive instructions about
download of the image.

My contact data:

Username: juanmanuelcordoba
E-mail: juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com
Institution: Universidad de Huelva - Spain

Yours faithfully, Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón