[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image request

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 24 18:14:34 PDT 2013

Handled off list.

From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Juan
Manuel Córdoba Malagón
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 2:40 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image request

 Dear Sirs:

Following the bioontology web instructions, I send you this email
requesting access to the NCBO Virtual Appliance image with a
pre-configured version of  open source NCBO software. I'm interested in
the image for research purposes. I wish to receive instructions about
download of the image.

My contact data:

Username: juanmanuelcordoba

E-mail: juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com

Institution: Universidad de Huelva - Spain

Yours faithfully, Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón