[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image request

Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:17:34 PDT 2013

Dear Sirs:

I'm trying to download the virtual appliance but I only get a "Invalid
account name/password combination" message in the login page. Additionally,
when I try to use the "lost password" option no account exists message
appears. I had access a few days ago but not now. Can your help me? My
username is "juanmanuelcordoba" and my registration e-mail is
juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com.

Juan Manuel.

--
Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón