[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image request

Juan Manuel Córdoba Malagón juanmanuel.cordoba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 04:03:45 PDT 2013

Dear Sirs:

Previously, I sent a support request for a login failure. Fortunately, it
seems that I can access again but does not appear as an asset the link to
download the Virtual Appliance NCBO Download. The last time that i had
login success I tried to download the Virtual Applicance but an error took
place just to the end of the download.Please, enable access for my user to
the Virtual Appliance again.