[bioontology-support] Classes Subtree Search endpoint

foerdsch fpaster at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 06:28:28 PDT 2014

Thank you very much. Your suggestion makes this a lot easier!

I was a bit confused from the documentation where it says: "The include
parameter is currently *un*supported on Search, Annotator, and Recommender
endpoints."

One thing I noticed is that a call with /include=all/ doesn't work?

Thank you,
Ferdinand