[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Sri

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Apr 3 12:34:25 PDT 2014

Name: Sri

Email: ssridhar21 at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
Dear BioPortal,

I am interested in mapping concepts between terminologies for a project I'm involved in. I was able to use the BioPortal mapping function to map SNOMED and MedDRA terms, but I was wondering if there was a way to batch download the results so I can mine them outside of BioPortal. Any insight you might have on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Sri S.