[bioontology-support] Virtual Appliance instance

Jussi Nokso-Koivisto jussi.nokso-koivisto at medisapiens.fi
Fri Apr 4 04:19:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm a bioinformatician working in a company called Medisapiens. We're
investigating a possibility to run our own instance of a ontology service
to use with custom ontologies. I found your Virtual Appliance page while
searching for an existing solution for this. Could you provide me a link to
download the virtual appliance instance so I could try if it meets our
needs? My account name is: jnoksoko

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Jussi