[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Sri

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 4 14:43:00 PDT 2014

We have a REST call to do this. Unfortunately the documentation is
currently unclear. We are fixing this. For now though look at the docs on:

Data.bioontology.org/documentation

For mappings. The call you need is:

/mappings?ontologies=ONT1,ONT2

This will give you all mappings between these two ontologies.

Ray