[bioontology-support] NCBO BioPortal connection reset error

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 4 17:13:11 PDT 2014

Bob,

Hope that things are coming together for you on this. Let me know if you
need anything.

I am not sure what you mean by “reference the value
”. If you are talking
about references to our web site we would appreciate anything you might
do. A number of application builders use the BioPortal logo on their
applications or sites.

Ray