[bioontology-support] Call for Research Papers : Saturday, April 12, 2014; 2:15 PM

SJP service at openaccessjournal.com.ru
Sat Apr 12 14:15:18 PDT 2014

Newsletter Date and Time Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014; 2:15 PM

Dear Learned Colleague,

We are inviting you to submit your research articles to our journal publication service. Science Journal Publication is a broad-base open access journal publisher. We cover all areas of scientific researches, humanities, social sciences and behavioral sciences. And we welcome the submission of article(s) with a significance and scientific excellence.

Science Journal Publication is indexed by well recognize international database such as Google Scholar, Gale Centage learning, Chemical Abstract Society (CAS),Ulrich etc. Our Peer-Review Evaluation Process normally takes one to two weeks to complete depending on the number of rounds the Peer-Review Evaluation Process needs to take place before an article is ublished. For the 1st-round Peer-Review Evaluation Process, it will take one week to complete.

Regards

Editor
SJP