[bioontology-support] plush toys services

Lucy service9 at enquirydo2.cc
Sun Apr 13 15:44:44 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are plush toys factory in Shenzhen, China with over 12 years of experience in this industry.
PRODUSTS:
All kinds of plush toys as plush animals, promotion items, bean bag toy, with or without motion and sound device inside, backpacks, mascot outfits and etc.
Factory:
With 4000 square meter working space equipped with all necessary facilities as sewing machines, stuffing machine, cutting machine, metal detector and etc.
Location:
Located in Longgang, Shenzhen which is about 2 hour from Hong Kong and one Hour to Yantian port and this ensured smooth transportation for our products to our customers all over the world.
Capacity:
With over 300 well trained workers our capacity is 300k - 500k per month.
Safety Standard:
All of our products exceeds EN-71 or ASTM F963 & CPSIA standard.
OEM production:
OEM orders are welcome.
Website:
Please visit our website at http://www.ilovebj.cn, which features an online catalogue of some of our products and an easy inquiry cart for you to send you inquiry to us conveniently.
Please contact us if you are interested in working with us on plush toy business and we will try our best to be your reliable manufacturer for long time.
Low Minimum:
500 pcs per design. We can take small trial orders. We believe this will give our customers a chance to know us and the target market at the same time.

Hope receive your response soon.
Look forward to building a loyal and smooth relationship with you

Lucy Liu - OWERER OF BEIJING MFG
Lucy at ilovebj.cn
BEI JING MFG CORP.,LTD
TEL:86-755-83497898