[bioontology-support] Webservices problem

Schaeffer, Mary L. schaefferm at missouri.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:18:37 PDT 2014

Dear suport people,
Are your webservices down this week?

We have a tool at MaizeGDB for curating ontology terms that uses your webservices to look up current terms and fill in correct ID and Names, with linking to our gene models, to PUBMED, and where no PUBMED, a MaizeGDB reference citation.

When it works, it provides a great way for us to link to most current ontologies, rather than maintain copies at our site. But, it is often not working, for example both yesterday and today.  We currently use the GO, PO and TO ontologies stored at your location, all from same annotation form and access that your provide.

Is there some time when it works better, or is it just down at this time?

Thanks,
   Mary
--
Mary Schaeffer (Polacco)  PhD