[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jan Hudecek

Darren Weber dlweber at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:51:22 PDT 2014

Thanks, Jan.

This may have been a transient problem you encountered during some form
of system maintenance.  It appears to be working alright now. Hopefully
you have already created your account etc.  If not, please provide
details of any persistent errors you encounter, so that we may try to
replicate and fix the problem.

Best regards,
Darren