[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jan Hudecek

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 16 10:06:51 PDT 2014

Jan,

In regards to seeing the stack trace and configuration information, we agree that this is bad practice. There is a very peculiar failure scenario in which this can appear, and it happened this morning while you were using the site. We're taking steps to make sure the stack trace and debug information doesn't show even in this particular state.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Best,
Paul