[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from cerivs

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 23 16:55:14 PDT 2014

The version in BioPortal is from a year ago. Is there a newer version.

We are currently pulling updates from:

http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/obo/obo/ontology/anatomy/gross_a
natomy/animal_gross_anatomy/fish/zebrafish_anatomy.obo

Is this correct? The version at this link seems to be about a year old.

You can change the URL above if you are logged into BioPortal and an admin
for the ontology. Just go to the home page and hit the "edit submission"
link under the ontology name.

Ray