[bioontology-support] Can't delete an ontology in virtual appliance 2.1

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 29 10:36:25 PDT 2014

Since the MESH ontology is still there, I would just add the new file as a submission of the existing ontology, which you can do if you are logged in at are at the summary page on the UI (look for a link titled “Add Submission”).

The UMLS format is the one you are looking for, it refers to our UMLS TTL files. We’ll try to clarify this in a future release.

Paul