[bioontology-support] Problem about CreateMapping.java

Xu Mingsheng xu263 at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 1 11:24:02 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thank you for uploading the example code for CreateMapping. I have some question after I working on the code.

After I read the document I still didn’t understand what apikey is? Can you explain more?

For now, I believe the code only work for uploading the mapping between the two single item. Will be possible to upload the entire rdf at once?

Thanks
Mingsheng