[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynn Schriml

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Aug 1 12:37:08 PDT 2014

Name: Lynn Schriml

Email: lschriml at som.umaryland.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
I was looking at the Browse page for ontologies.
Looking at the various categories, I noticed you do not have a category for Disease.
When looking at the various categories, Human, Health, Biomedical resources, Neurological disease, Neurological disorder
   I was surprised to note the Human Disease Ontology was not found under any of these categories.
  Could this be reviewed and updated ?
Thank you,
Lynn Schriml
Human Disease Ontology PI