[bioontology-support] Gateway time-outs when downloading mappings

Erik Fäßler erik.faessler at uni-jena.de
Mon Aug 4 01:57:59 PDT 2014

Dear BioPortal team,

when trying to download mappings via the BioPortal 4.0 API, I run into "504 Gateway Time-out” errors for some ontologies. It seems like it’s always the same ontologies, e.g. MESH, SNOMEDCT, MEDDRA, REXO and possibly others.
Shouldn’t I have access for some reason or are these errors indeed problems with some external servers or something?

Thank you and best regards,

Erik