[bioontology-support] Annotator help request

Divya Sardana divya.sardana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:18:05 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am a PhD student from University of Cincinnati. First of all I would like
to thank you for providing the NCBO annotator service. It is very
resourceful.
I am trying to use the annotator webservice and I am getting the following
message that the service is temporarily unavailable. Can you please give me
a rough idea when the service will be up again.

     [java] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
     [java] <html><head>
     [java] <title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
     [java] </head><body>
     [java] <h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
     [java] <p>The server is temporarily unable to service your
     [java] request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
     [java] problems. Please try again later.</p>
     [java] <hr>
     [java] <address>Apache/2.2.13 (Red Hat) Server at rest.bioontology.org
Port 80</address>
     [java] </body></html>