[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Devin Goodman

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 12:31:21 PDT 2014

Devin,

Are these PURLs that you have stored somewhere? They have an invalid id in them. There was a bug that we fixed recently that was causing us to generate PURLs with MSH instead of MESH. However, we should have some redirect in place between MSH and MESH so we’ll have to add that. In the meantime, replacing MSH with MESH should fix your problem.

Paul