[bioontology-support] search and exact_match

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:03:13 PDT 2014

It does appear that the exact_match parameter is not working as expected.
The default should be “true” but is documented as false. In any case, the
following works:

Exact match: http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=erlot

Partial match: http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=erlot
<http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=erlot*> *

I will file a bug report on the parameter.

Ray