[bioontology-support] Uploading a Mapping

baileelucas lucasab at email.sc.edu
Tue Aug 5 13:19:07 PDT 2014

We were able to use the code to upload a mapping to bioportal but not to our
own site, esipportal.
And manually adding the mapping through the site didn't work because our
classes wouldn't load.

So do we need our own database for our site like data.biontology.org? And if
so, is that framework already somewhere in our image or is that something
we'd need to build ourselves?

Thank you so much for your help!