[bioontology-support] International Youth Violence Prevention.

Jenny Thompson jennythompson65 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 04:28:40 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam.

We are inviting you to participate in the forthcoming international congress meeting on How to help the Youth stop the violence in world,and Global economic crisis eradication.The international congress meeting will commence from 8th to 12th September 2014, here in United States of America and from 15th to 20th September 2014 in Africa.It is a great privilege for us to invite you to this meeting.

This meeting will contain various discussions issue of political problems in Africa. Including the same-sex marriage,HIV/aids issue and the children being affected by war,issues of Violence in Africans and how we can build a platform of knowledge at an international level to find solutions to Unemployment as it affects our society and globally. For more information’s regarding the congress meeting, please contact the conference secretary via email that is indicated below.

Head of secretariat.
Email: secretaryth at aol.com

Note that The organization will have to process the Visa and flight tickets for all the invited participants who require entry Visa to the United States and Africa.Participants will only book for their accommodation in one of the chosen hotel in Africa by the organization during the other issues on How stop the Violence in Africans,

Once again we thank you for taking out your time in your busy scheduled to attend this meeting with us.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Jenny.
National congress coordinator,
United States of America.