[bioontology-support] Question about SNOMEDCT ontology and wildcard searching

David Park daviddpark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:13:22 PDT 2014

Good day. I have noticed what I believe to be an issue with wildcard
matching, but it may be isolated to the SNOMEDCT ontology.

Please have a look at the results between the following two queries:

http://data.bioontology.org/search?ontologies=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FSNOMEDCT&q=k-ras

http://data.bioontology.org/search?ontologies=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FSNOMEDCT&q=k-ras*

​I believe that the results from the first query ​should be present when
executing the wild card query as well. If I am wrong, can you please help
me understand?

Thank you so much for this great product.

--
David Park
(m) +1.317.270.4287