[bioontology-support] Uploading a Mapping

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 12 14:40:57 PDT 2014

It is possible that the version of the software that you are running in
your VM is out of date and won't work with the current API. We have a
brand new VM available for download. If it has been a while I suggest that
you update. You will need to reload your ontologies (there is no migration
mechanism) but this shouldn't take too long.

Ray