[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynn Schriml

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 12 15:58:37 PDT 2014

The problem here is that the DOID has no mappings. It has been a while
since we generated mappings, because of some internal problems, and we
also had some problems with some versions of DOID. These problems are all
sorted out now. We will have a release this month that will fix this
problem. After  they appear the mappings should be kept up to date
automatically.

Ray