[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynn Schriml

Schriml, Lynn lschriml at som.umaryland.edu
Wed Aug 13 08:40:05 PDT 2014

Hello Ray,
   Thank you for your help with coordinating DO in BioPortal.

I would appreciate your changing the administrator to me, as I am the PI on the project
The current ‘administrator’ is our listserv.
Not sure how that happened, as I am the contact.

I would like to add DO to the categories:
Biomedical Resources
Health
Human
Neurologic disease
Neurological disorder
Phenotype

Can you add a “Disease” category ?

I would suggest adding two other categories
Development
Anatomy

Thank you !!
Lynn